BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR VACCINE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
1. Are you moderately or severely ill today? Mild illness or taking antibiotics are not reasonable reasons for withholding a vaccination.
2. Have you ever had a severe allergic reaction (e.g. anaphylaxis) to something? For example, a reaction for which you were treated with epinephrine or Epi Pen or for which you had to go to the hospital?
3. Have you ever had a serious reaction after any vaccination or injectable medication including a previous dose of the COVID-19 vaccine?
4. In the past 14 days have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had contact with a lab confirmed COVID-19 patient?
5. Are you breastfeeding or pregnant?
6. Have you received passive antibody therapy as treatment for COVID-19?
7. Are you immunocompromised? (taking medication or being treated for cancer, leukemia, HIV/AIDS or other immune system problems or taking medication that affects your immune system).
8. Do you currently have or have had a history of neurological condition, seizures, or have ever had Guillain Barre’ Syndrome?
9. Have you ever received a dose of COVID-19 vaccine?
If you answered yes to any of these questions please contact your Lakeland Pharmacy before scheduling an appointment.
PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOU APPOINTMENT TO PROVIDE TIME FOR PAPERWORK
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT